Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketch note

                                               


Over the last few days we have been learning to create sketchnotes. A sketchnote is when we gather information on a topic and record our facts using pictures, symbols and words. The topic that we were doing yesterday was Rio De Janeiro  and the Olympics. One of the things I drew was Christ the Redeemer because he is an important landmark in Rio. It was very fun to do but the main thing was to create our sketchnote to record information in our own words or pictures. I found out that when I looked back at my sketchnote I could tell my partner my learning story.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Mya well done. Good to see you doing sketch notes and writing heaps. Keep up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed with the effort you put into this task Mya! Sketchnoting is a fun way to make strong connections to our learning because the connections mean something to you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete