Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Day 1 - Sports In the Ancient Olympic - Winter Learning Journey



The sport that I will pick out of the running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse riding and pentahlon, is going to be pentahlon iv'e chosen this sport because I will be able to challenge myself and take risks. It's possible that i can get injured from pentahlon but that is why i have chosen this sport. As you can see in the photo it is an ancient stadium.                                                                                      

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mya!

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme. I am so happy that you have joined us this holiday. I think that we're going to have a lot of fun blogging back and forth:)

    I really enjoyed reading your first blog and I am impressed that you have chosen the pentathlon as your sport. It is very challenging but it sounds like you are up for the challenge. Like you, I also enjoy a challenge and I try to push myself each year to try one new thing. This year it is ziplining. Have you ever tried it?

    I will look forward to blogging with you over the next few weeks and to supporting you as you meet the challenges laid out in this programme. I'm positive that you'll do a great job :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your interesting infomation. Watch Wrestling

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your interesting infomation. Watch Wrestling

    ReplyDelete