Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey


For this Winter Learning journey task I had to write a poem. I had to write a poem about how I would feel if I was a news reporter and Got paid to attend the Olympic Games and  report on the Golf/Rugby competitions

Standing and waiting for the game to begin. Im getting quite nervous.
Im in shock as I see hitting, kicking all over the place.
Is this right?, am I at the correct game?.
All of a sudden i hear an applause Well I guess I am at the correct game.

3 comments:

  1. I like your poem, Mya! I especially like the way that you included questions (and question marks) in your poem. It helped to convey the confusion that you felt before you realised that you were in the right place after all.

    Awesome work, Mya! Keep it up :) I'll check back in a few days to see if you've had time to post another activity blog. I really hope that you will!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete