Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

previously

Today we read a book called Previously, written by Allan Ahlberg and illustrated by Bruce Ingham.  It was about fairy tale characters and what they had previously been doing (previously means before).  Then we used our imagination to write about what we had previously been doing….


Previously by Mya                                                                                                             

Previously I was sitting on the mat with room 5.  Previously I was walking to school  with my snake cousin.  Previously I was eating   cake for  breakfast  with my  shark sister.  Previously we went to the panmure pools to have a nice cold swim with my fairy god mother.  Previously I had to run to the toilet to do my business .  Previously my fairy god mother made chickin for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment