Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Parakai Springs Adventure!

Last Wednesday I  went to Parakai springs with the Dunkirk Road activity programe.

We arrived after an hour drive to the pools, we had to sit down and have our lunch. After a while we all ran to the slides, we had to grab a board  and go up the top of the   slide. Kaharu and I went down the slide together then Kruize followed on. I landed over Kaharu then kruize fell over me .


After the slide ride we went in the hot pools where we saw matthew,
Kaharu was too scared to hop in the hot pool because he thought it might be super hot but I wasn't scared neither was kruize. I just went straight into the hot water dipping my whole body under the  water except for my head otherwise it will burn.

After the nice hot spa we went into the slide and once again we all went on the slide together but we did it with Matthew it was fun because Kaharu landed over me then I landed over Kruize and then Matthew landed over me.

We end up sleeping on the bus and going home to have another long sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment