Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

First time at Tech


On Friday the year 7&8's went to Tamaki college to go to do either cooking, 3d printing or art. This was the year 7's first time going to Tech. The year 7's were in cooking and we had Miss Heka as our teacher. First we had to find a cooking space with a cooking buddy. My cooking buddy was Javeylor, then we had to listen to Miss Heka who told us what to grab and also what to do. After that Javeylor was given permission to grab our trolley with the cooking equipment on it. We put in all of our ingredients inside the blender (milk, lime syrup, cocoa, and icecream). We mixed it and got told to turn it off then we were able to drink our milkshake. Javeylor and I enjoyed our lime milkshake.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your first food technology lesson Mya. I tasted the chocolate milkshakes and they were delicious. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next week.

    ReplyDelete